Acer spin 3 Black screen

Options
Sgtslyk
Sgtslyk Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

My screen on my acer laptop processor began slowing down and I starting seeing my tabs say (not responding). Finally after minutes upon minutes of waiting, I decided to restart my laptop only to have my laptop power back on and I am able to see the acer logo but then it was a black screen and nothing has happened ever since. I have tried a few times to restart my laptop, however it does the samething over and over again. Does anyone have any solution to how to fix this and if so please provide the information? Thank you

Acer Spin 3

Model No.: N16P9

Answers

• Florannie
    Florannie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    J'ai le même problème, que puis-je faire? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Florannie Please, here is an English community and it would be easier to help you if you translated into English! Have you tried resetting the battery? What is the exact model of your notebook? Example v3-571!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)