Acer Spin 1 SP113-51 2-in-1 laptop 13,3”: Problems with booting other OS's than Windows

NVTV225
NVTV225 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello!

I bought this laptopmodel about 2 weeks ago for highschool work and such. Then I ran into a problem with our education systems OS and some other OS's I tried after that. This laptop wouldn't let me boot them at all. Well I solved this problem by enabling Network boot from BIOS settings, but then another problem occurred. The booting is SUPER slow or in other situations it crashes and boots up Windows instead.

The specs of the laptop here: https://www.gigantti.fi/product/tietokoneet/tabletit-ja-ipad/ACNXGL7ED007/acer-spin-1-sp113-51-2-in-1-kannettava-13-3-sininen. (It's in finnish but the technical info can be found down in the "Tekniset tiedot" part).

When it sometimes does boot up the special school OS it is extremely laggy but I think it's not the hardwares fault because the laptop doesnt even seem to struggle with it. (not heating up making loud noises)

I really hope you can help me because it would be kind of dissapointing to use another computer to boot up the OS. Thanks.

Answers