Acer Aspire R5 471T - Keyboard issues

Jbsmomto1
Jbsmomto1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Hello, So i got this laptop in August of 2016 brand new from best buy here in Canada. For the most part I love it, 2 tthings I would change hough if i could would be the :

Backlight so that A) is brighter and B) so that it comes on automaically either by itself or by me setting a time for backlight to be fuctionional. 

The other thing I would change is the keyboard, this I truly hate and tto prove why and whas happening I will no longer fix any typos in this post, perhaps someone else will be dealing wwith the same thing and can advise....

It seems to miss letters that I ttype in and than it seems to also add double and even triple letters, all of tthis happens randomly and I have tried to find the reason and  jusst cannnot, I sopped using it on my lap, I stopped using it with the cooling pad, with a new cooling pad, ec...I have removed the drivers whic were re installed on reboot, his DID help for all of 2.1 seconds or less though.  I was old to use onscreen keyboard which ppears to work just fine, but it's very cumbersoome andd i just don't have that  time to waste, if I wanted that type of device I would have just coninued using my ipad.....

I need to know ho o fix this, there has to be a solution, suerly I am not the only one who  is having tis probleem? someone here must know tthe mgic cure? I paid almost $1000.00 for this thing and it's not wha I was expecing either for the pricee or for the acer name. however I was warned soo I supposse it's my own fault for not lissttening and gettting the lenovo. 

Please semoene help, I jjust don't have anoter grand to spend

Answers