eRecovery Management Application FAILED to restore my system to the factory state

Options
osandakj
osandakj Member Posts: 63 Troubleshooter

Hello!

I own an aspire 5745G notebook with Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Preinstalled.

However when I buy my system, It just has one partition for everything (Only "C" drive)

I'm not satisfy with that partition plan.

So I Did a clean instalation with Official Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 With Media Refresh Disk to make 3 or more partitions. Everything goes fine and I'v installed drivers from the disc that I made before the clean install by eRecovery Management Application. (Unfortunately I haven't made a factory settings backup disk)

Anyway now there are few issues, So I'm wishing to restore my system to it's factory default settings, But i'm unable to do. 

Everytime I tried to restory my system by eRecovery App, It shows the folowing error;

Capture.JPG

All options are unusable. Every tool gives that error. How do i fix it?

Please guide me. Thanks in advance before.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Answers

• weebs67
    weebs67 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Hi

I've had a similar problem.  I started the restore to factory settings program on my Aspire V3-571 running Windows 8.  It seemed to have wiped the disk, moved on to the page for setting language options - OK.  Then the licence agreement page came up and it hangs.

I can't start again because a reboot just brings up the same page and I don't have any recovery media.  What next ?

• osandakj
    osandakj Member Posts: 63 Troubleshooter
    Options

weebs67 wrote:

Hi

I've had a similar problem.  I started the restore to factory settings program on my Aspire V3-571 running Windows 8.  It seemed to have wiped the disk, moved on to the page for setting language options - OK.  Then the licence agreement page came up and it hangs.

I can't start again because a reboot just brings up the same page and I don't have any recovery media.  What next ?

Hello weebs67,

I dunno about newer aspire models that comes with windows 8 preinstalled. If you dunt have a recovery media, Only solution is do a clean instalation with original windows disc and install driver softwares from Acer Support site.

Better we wait for the replies of Acer Pros.

This discussion has been closed.