Topic

Contributing Member
alandpete

Live chat

Does anyone know when live chat is available? Every time I've checked, no-one is available. Should it be standard business hours for your location? If I do manage to get on to chat, has anyone had their problem solved?

Cheers

Peter 

Ally
Sharanji

Re: Live chat

hi...

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may live chat with an Acer technician to resolve the issue.
Chat support is available daily: 5AM to 2AM CST
If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support
Note: While I am an Acer employee or contracted employee, my contributions to Acer Community are my own and not representative of Acer or its views.
Contributing Member
alandpete

Thanks Sharanji

Oh well, I'm in Australia, so no chat for me.  I'll wait and see if Acer responds to my technical support question...

Pete

Ally
Sharanji

hi...

The Acer Australia has chat support : http://www.acer.com.au/ac/en/AU/content/service

You may check the above weblink for chat support.

Note: While I am an Acer employee or contracted employee, my contributions to Acer Community are my own and not representative of Acer or its views.
Contributing Member
alandpete

Thnaks again Sharanji

Sadly the tablet is beyond chat support and is waiting for a courier to take it back for repair

cheers

peter 

New Visitor
parabonbon

Hello im in the usa and have some tech problems I need help with...actually password issues and need to know ho to restore pc to fctory settings

Visitor
Jacymar08

Mi internet no me deja descargar nada. Q hago???

Frequent Visitor
kerim

hello ! 

im form bonisa :smileyvery-happy:

windows 7 home premium 64-bit

when  i format my notebook and write product key he sys invalid key.Pls help me! i will send picture, microsoft picture behind notebook and SSNID! 

i install windows 7 home premium sp1

my SSNID:03108253616

ACER ASPIRE 5742 

pls acer company i was spend my problem my e-mail: kerim_lews@hotmail.com

and write key pls acer company verify my key and send me valid key on my e-mail.

i cant repair this ,last my windows 7 home premium OA is been geniune im try install ty. format notebok with windows 7 home premium 64 bit SP1 and write that key .Notebok ejects window "Invalid serial key....." pls HELP ME!!!!!

New Visitor
jacobdavis282

Hello my table charging port is fride and I was asking if there was a way to charge it with out a charging pad ???
New Visitor
arfatahmad

my acer aspire laptop CAPS LOCK buttom creating problm..it always stuck..sometimes it works and sometimes not. sometimes it work with S leter on keyboard. whenver i restart it always turned ON and button didnt work.

its virtual keyboard is also not working..

plz help meeeee...

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: