Quamy Member Posts: 5 New User

Can I get a download link to Acer Media

Best Answer

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Quamy

Have you checked the Drivers & Application page for your model on the Acer support site? It may well be on there.

If it isn't, then you may find it on your APPDRV1 disk (if you made one with your recovery disks) or if you go to Start>All Programs>Acer>Acer eRecovery Management then click on "Restore" (left pane) then select "Reinstall Drivers or Applications". It might be there too!

Finally, if the above doesn't provide the "Acer Media" software, back up all data & reinstall Windows from scratch using the recovery partition (or disks) - a bit drastic, but will restore the PC to the day you bought it (with all the pre-installed software too)!

Hope this helps!

Answers

• lucifer814
    lucifer814 Member Posts: 42 New User
    Options

As I know, there is no download link because Acer Media is preloaded in certain Acer computers.

• Quamy
    Options

It was preloaded in mine too but unfortunately I had to uninstall it because i could not sign in and use the app. Is there no miraculous way i could restore the Acer Media? Because now I have found a way of signing in and I was hoping to get a download link and install it back. Since you are saying there isnt any do you know how i can restore it back?

• finlux
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Quamy

Have you checked the Drivers & Application page for your model on the Acer support site? It may well be on there.

If it isn't, then you may find it on your APPDRV1 disk (if you made one with your recovery disks) or if you go to Start>All Programs>Acer>Acer eRecovery Management then click on "Restore" (left pane) then select "Reinstall Drivers or Applications". It might be there too!

Finally, if the above doesn't provide the "Acer Media" software, back up all data & reinstall Windows from scratch using the recovery partition (or disks) - a bit drastic, but will restore the PC to the day you bought it (with all the pre-installed software too)!

Hope this helps!

• Quamy
    Options

Wow should have thought of that! thats smart of u u deserve a kiss :* lol but seriously thanks for the help anybody having this trouble should try this it works 110% Smiley Very Happy im so happy

• finlux
    Options

Hi Quamy

Great - glad you're fixed!

• tubelugs
    tubelugs Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Umm...he gave 3 suggestions...which one of them worked for you?

• Quamy
    Options

the second option

• carlson
    carlson Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Need "PC Recovery Disc" that came with "Acer Aspire Home Server H340"

Part number "RD.T1700.001"   "Version 1.1 Rev.1"

This disk is used to recover a PC from a backup on the Acer H340 server.

please help me.  [edited for privacy]

BTW I have looked thru all the blogs and the Acer site to no avail.

• finlux
    Options

Hi carlson

I'd suggest to either email or call Acer direct, to see if this is something they can help you with. Contact details are on the support page for your region.

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.