Bitdefender has hacked me with it's 'Rescue Mode' on my - other - computer.

Giraf17
Giraf17 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hejsa allesammen! En lille hilsen fra Danmark! 

- og nu til mit problem: 

I can't get into the computer - (the one I use daily.) - thanks to 'Bitdefender' and it's 'Rescue Mode'.... I can't boot. I've tried all the F's - from F1 to F12. Nothing happens. 

I would like to know, what ISO I should use?

I downloaded this one on this PC, and sent it to a USB, ( - and forgot it still was in the PC, then it started showing a lot of text, and then I saw it's name. I quickly turned off the power: Phoenix-Award BIOS v6.00PG  - I think it's called.

May I use that one?

And now....well....I have absolutely no idea, what to do, and where to click and press, when all that text arrive on the screen! I would be very greatful. if there is a manual I could read ! I would like to learn about it myself, but I could call for an expert.

I do have to use an ISO, right? Or?  

Best Answer

• Giraf17
    Answer ✓

I found out myself! I just pressed the "delete" key, and entered BIOS Then within 10 seconds, good old Windows turned up! BIOS was quite easy to understand. I've never in my whole life been such a place before ! Smiley Wink

Answers

• Giraf17
    Answer ✓

I found out myself! I just pressed the "delete" key, and entered BIOS Then within 10 seconds, good old Windows turned up! BIOS was quite easy to understand. I've never in my whole life been such a place before ! Smiley Wink

This discussion has been closed.