Acer Aspire V3-771G Turbo Boost stopped working issue since end of August

Bankrotas
Bankrotas Member Posts: 2 New User

Greetings, as of today, my Turbo boost technology stopped working again.

I tried overloading, I tried different monitors and intel cpu diagnostic programs. But it seems just not work. In Bios I can't seem to find an option and in BOOT both processors and Maximum memory are unchecked (picture below).

Last time it happened, I had to reinstall Windows again and not even a week passed and it stopped working again. Both times this happened since middle of August or later, so it seems to be a recent issue.

Since it's a laptop, there seems to be no Turbo boost options in the Bios at all, heck all I can practically do is set password and boot order, maybe time.

All I did recently with my this Tuesday 2014.09.09 reinstalled Laptop was updating drivers, installing Steam and Planetside 2. Issue didn't come out till today Friday 2014.09.12 when my boost tech stopped working for no reason at all. One time it was working today, next, it just stopped. I did number of restart, setting Bios to default, checking for driver updates.

Halp.         

All info  about my laptop I thought of is below:    

RWPtgt9.png

Answers

• Bankrotas
    Bankrotas Member Posts: 2 New User

Uninstalled newest drivers and installed ones in the Acer catalogue. Works now again. Something is wrong with 10th iteration drivers.

This discussion has been closed.