Update with your zip

Neko
Neko Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello,

I have recently buy a Liquid E2 v370 ( with only one sim ) i install your update

OS_Acer_Acer.AV061.V370.1.018.00.WW.GEN1_A42J_A.zip without knowing that was for the liquid E2 with two sim card and now i'm with a second icon of sim card i try to go back to the first firmware with this update Acer.AV061.V370.1.006.00.GC.GEN1 but i can"t install it... At each time it says invalid partition setting fat : 20

How could i turn back to the first firmware ?

Thanks

Answers

• zaphod
    zaphod Member Posts: 1 New User

I made exactly the same mistake as you (moreover, my phone doesn't detect my sim at all, so it is pretty useless now)

Do you already have a solution for this problem?

Tanks

• Neko
    Neko Member Posts: 2 New User

i try to have some kind of help with the acer support... One of them says that it was my fault for my problem because i don't have to install something wihtout asking EVEN if it is on the acer website and the best of it... It's my fault if i don't know that there was two model of V370 one with one sim and another with two sim and the most incomprehensible is that even on the web site it says that this model doens"t have multi sim...

So i would like to know how i'm i supposed to know that there was two model of v370 with only one registered one the website and how i'm supposed to know that the other O.S. were for the second model of liquid E2 ????

And at the end i would like to have a begin of solve...

• law_os
    law_os Member Posts: 1 New User
  • chaussettdeguer
    chaussettdeguer Member Posts: 1 New User

thank you very much for this rom.

• doobydroid
    doobydroid Member Posts: 4 New User
    Is that the stock ROM for single sim only its different to the stock I'm running now and as I bought in UK its locked to 3 network and my ROM has 3UK at the end will this matter I ask as I want to root but need the back up ROM just in case its all goes wrong as do many others it would be good if owners of the e2 head over to xda you will find a thread for e2 I have also requested the phone gets its own forum on xda but need more people to request so we get better support and better ROMs for this worthy handset as it seems Acer not got very good support as no links for stock ROM prob been took down due to people flashing dual sim ROM on the single sim ver
  • siderakos
    siderakos Member Posts: 1 New User

hi, What languages are included. Existing file that has the GREEK language? thanks

This discussion has been closed.