Topic

Frequent Visitor
nescafe2550

Liquid Z3 (Z130)

After install new font , stuck on acer logo  , I need to find stock rom of acer z130 to reflash. Where can I download? thanks. (my original version is Acer_AV052_Z130_1.008.00_AAP_AIS )

Frequent Visitor
haysan

Re: Liquid Z3 (Z130)

font

Regular Visitor
MrSoh

My Acer  Acer Liquid Z3 Z130's firmware is down. I did tried to root it for changing font. I got root access. But when i changed font, Only Logo appear, no more home page, nothing. So , I think my handset firmware is down.

Please let me know, where i can get firmware and how to install it. I hope only acer community can provide me firmware.

Regards,

Soh.

Regular Visitor
MrSoh

Anyone can help me? I think i'was in wrong place?

Established Member
tkowalczuk

Hi

I had simillar problem:

http://community.acer.com/t5/Smartphones/Liquid-Z3-Z130-failed-after-update/m-p/158269/highlight/tru...

and I fixed it by:

booting phone in fastboot and flashing image file I fould on internet.

Not update.zip but system.img - it was from middle east but I was able to change language to english.

If You want I can give You all steps and links.

Tom

Contributing Member
PetreIonut

please give me steps and links!!!!!!!
Established Member
tkowalczuk

Hi

Go to http://goo.gl/yi3eqy and download file and unpack it to have system.img.

Then download adb/fastboot files (google for it - easy to locate).

Put fastboot and system.img in the same folder.

Run command line and go to folder with above files.

Power down phone and then remove battery for 5-10 seconds.

Then press volume up and power for couple of seconds untill You see menu with option to boot into recovery, fastboot or normal. Volume up is to move and volume down to select.

Please select fastboot option and connect phone to your pc or laptop.

(I'm assuming you have drivers installed already).

In commandline run:

fastboot devices - this should give you information about the phone, means that there is communication between fastboot and phone.

then run

fastboot flash system system.img -u

and after around minute or so phone will be flashed and you can reboot it into android.

Upon first boot phone will be in Thai language but you can change it to english.

And then use NoBloat free (http://goo.gl/I0z5oW) to remove unwanted stuff from Thai mobile operator and you are good to go.

Regards

Tom

Phil-3

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Contributing Member
PetreIonut

don't work without pc?
Regular Visitor
soekyaw

My Acer  Acer Liquid Z3 Z130's firmware is down. I did tried to root it for changing font. I got root access. But when i changed font, Only Logo appear, no more home page, nothing. So , I think my handset firmware is down.

Please let me know, where i can get firmware and how to install it. I hope only acer community can provide me firmware.

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: