Acer liquid E2 cannot turn vibrate off in silent mode

Options
kvaudenh
kvaudenh Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi Guys,

I'm having problems with my acer liquid E2. I cannot turn the haptic feedback off when I'm in silent mode. 

In the settings > sounds > vibrate is off

also in settings > language and input > android keyboard > vibrate on keypress is off.

When I'm in silent mode, the 3 bottom buttons (back, home, menu) keep giving haptic feedback as well as the screen unlocking. When I'm not in silent mode, all vibrations are off.

This is very annoying in meetings because the vibrations make quite some noise.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

regards,

Karen

Best Answer

• andypetherick
    andypetherick Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Karen,

I had the same problem. There doesn't seem to be an option in the phone settings but if you download the Profile Scheduler App you can turn of Haptic feedback in any/all of the phone audio profiles. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Andy

Answers

• andypetherick
    andypetherick Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Karen,

I had the same problem. There doesn't seem to be an option in the phone settings but if you download the Profile Scheduler App you can turn of Haptic feedback in any/all of the phone audio profiles. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Andy

• Piet
    Piet Member Posts: 18 New User
    Options

Where can I download the Profile Scheduler App ?

• grummbunger
    grummbunger Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

the answer is: vibrate and sound have two spots that can be toggled on and off. the first is in sounds, that is true, unfortunately this is not the only on off button for both sound and vibrate, you can also find settings for them in (facepalm) the language and input for the keyboard you have set (android keyboard) (i know the post is old and probibily solved but the correct answer had not been posted so i thought i would clarify the answer so it is availiable, they should patch the non user friendly double setting if you ask me..... but alas, whoami?

This discussion has been closed.