Aspire R7 572G touch screen stopped working after a windows 10 upgrade, pls help

Options
DanNie527
DanNie527 Member Posts: 1 New User

I did a windows 10 update, but to my dismay I lost my touchscreen functions. I checked the properties on MY COMPUTER and it now says, pen and touch input not supported. Help pls

Best Answer

• godz
    godz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hmmm.. I upgraded my R7 572G but my touch screen is ok. I'm not sure what you did. However, my problem was the screen does not auto-rotate in Windows 10. So I went to this folder to run as administrator to fix the auto rotate problem and it works. C:\OEM\Preload\FIXAUTOROTATE\EnableRotate.cmd

Answers

• godz
    godz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hmmm.. I upgraded my R7 572G but my touch screen is ok. I'm not sure what you did. However, my problem was the screen does not auto-rotate in Windows 10. So I went to this folder to run as administrator to fix the auto rotate problem and it works. C:\OEM\Preload\FIXAUTOROTATE\EnableRotate.cmd

• rajith
    rajith Member Posts: 63

Tinkerer

Options

Hi,

Please access the Device manager, expand the Human interface devices options. It will having the either USB input devices or Touch compliant device. Please right click and select uninstall ( one or more will be there ). Restart the system. The issue should be fixed.

• Mafig
    Mafig Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I had the same problem, did what you said to do - uninstall usb... - and it worked! I have the touch screen working again. Thanks.