how can i rollback the windows 10 au update on my acer one 10? i already deleted the old version...

Cleed15
Cleed15 Member Posts: 8 New User

hi guys i have an acer one 10 s1002 windows 10 tablet-pc. I was enjoying my gaming experience but with the recent aniversary update of windows 10 some of my games became to slow. how can i undo the aniversary update of windows 10 when i already deleted the old version of windows?

Answers

• This is the procedure

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-from-windows-10

But i am of the understanding that if you kiip Win 10 past 30 days, it deletes your previous O/S.

If that is the case, you can save all your data to a USB HDD and run the factory recovery to get back.

• Cleed15

i already tried to factory reset my device but the os is still on the windows 10 au version... the auto-rotate is still missing  in the notification and some of my games are still slow...

• Cleed15

i already tried to factory reset my device but the os is still on the windows 10 au version... the auto-rotate is still missing  in the notification and some of my games are still slow...

is acer one 10 s1002 windows 10 32 bit OS can be replaced win windows 8/8.1 OS?....

• Are you going to try to clean install Windows 8?

• Cleed15

my acer one 10 s1002 came up with windows 10 32bit OS... i want to clean install my windows 10 32bit with the OS that came with it(the one WITHOUT/BEFORE the aniversary update), because currently my OS is updated with the aniversary update from windows. i cant restore on my previous version of windows in the "Update and Security -> Recovery" and when i try to factory reset my unit, the OS remains as windows 10 with the aniversary update...
    i want to know how to install the default windows 10 32 bit WITHOUT/BEFORE the aniversary update...

• I don't see how windows 10 could have updated the Widows 10 in Recovery to the Anniversity update.

Go to PC settings/system/about and see what version you have. Win 10 Anniversary is 1607.

When you tried recovery, did it actually beboot and do a recovery?

• Cleed15

i reset my pc using update and security/recovery/reset this pc option.

When i tried to recover it reboots then after a while it ask me for pc name,password,settings and etc, . the one's it need when first boot of the device. But my windows 10 version is still 1607...

• When you do your Recovery, are yu going from screen 1 or screen 2: 

If you have been starting with screen 1, that does not recover the laptop to the way it comes from the factory.

Screen 2 does. 

1. Type Recovery in the search box.
    2. Click Acer Recovery Management.
    3. Click Get started to the right of Reset your PC.
    4. Click Remove everything.
    5. Click Just remove my files.
    6. Click Reset.

2016-09-14_2135.jpg

2016-09-14_2141.jpg

• Cleed15

i tried the recovery in the acer care center, but my windows 10 version is still 1607...

i've searched other site's and fixed my problems in my applications and games by changing their compatibility to windows 8, so i dont have to restore the windows 10 version.

i have posted another problem about the autorotate of my acer one 10 s1002.

thanks for the responses.