SOS Hi I just bought a "refurbished" Aspire R7 and the hinges are slightly uneven..normal?

mhumble73
mhumble73 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi,

I bought a refurbished Aspire R13 from direct from Acer but am concerened about something which may be normal on these machines (I haven't had a PC in almost a decade and wow...this thing rocks). The computer I got is slightly uneven at the magnetic part when folded flat at the back corners (I must say I am really OCD and something I would notice I think 90% of other people would not (ie, there is nothing to notice because it is a normal thing..haha). So I am wondering if other owners do in fact have the same thing (I am posting a few pics).  I can keep this one at a discount but if this is not normal, I will send it back.  Many thanks in advance...FullSizeRender 5.jpgFullSizeRender 5.jpgFullSizeRender 6.jpg

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

Whatever that is, it looks warped. What model R13 is that?

• mhumble73
    mhumble73 Member Posts: 3 New User

Wow, I think you're right.  I mailed it back yesterday, it was really hard getting anything in the USB slots so warped may have been the case.  My second refurbished computer in the past month that I had to return.  I remember refurbished being almost like new but doesn't seem to be the case anymore.  It was model: R7-371T-57SN.

Thanks, Mike