My daughter is a college student so we bought her a S7-392-9890 Ultralight laptop a few years ago.

Options
NeilMitchell
NeilMitchell Member Posts: 3 New User

My daughter is a college student so we bought her a S7-392-9890 ultralight laptop a few years ago.  It had problems with the battery dying and we sent it.  It was memory wiped and the orignal operating system reloaded on it.   The problem started happening again a few months later and it was sent to Level 2 diagnostic and service and it was determined to be a board problem all along and finally it got repaired without wiping it this time.  

Here is the current problem, the screws in the bottom of the computer are falling out where they were loosened and replaced for the repair.  She has lost 2 of them and needs new ones.  Because she is a college student, she needs this daily and cannot send it in to Temple Texas to have 2 little screws put in.  It is used every day for both classroom work and also homework.  The turn around time on a repair like this is around 3 weeks.  

All we need is two screws.  Right now it is being held together with duct tape.   Can someone tell me where to get two screws that will fit the bottom of this computer without having to send it in for a repair.  This is rediculous.

Thank you for any help.

Answers