My Acer r3 431 screen is upside down and my keyboard does not work HEEELLLPPPP

jami-lee1
jami-lee1 Member Posts: 3 New User

My Acer r3 431 screen is upside down and my keyboard does not work HEEELLLPPPP

I have tried to go into the intel graphics setting which was suggested in another post but as soon as i click apply and then exit the settings it turns back over.

My keyboard also does not work so am having to use the touch screen keyboard and a flipped over laptop, which is fine if I want to use it like that while im on the lounge etc but so so great when typing up assessments and doing research.

I really need help to fix this asap! Only started doing it when i turned it back on yesterday morning....

Answers

• scrambler
    scrambler Member Posts: 127 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon

If you flip your sreen upside down, or rotate it does the orientation on the screen changes?

In case you have a bad orientation sensor, you can try to go to W10 settings > System > DIsplay > And Lock the orientation of the display so it does not get changed.

then open the Intel Graphics properties panel and change the orientation and see if that sticks.

For the keyboard, if you open the device manager, does it show an exclamation mark in front of it.

If not, and in case it is a software issue, you can still try to open the Keyboards section of the device manager, uninstall all of them, and reboot the system so it reinstalls them