I have an Aspire S-7 392. I am on Windows 10. My Wifi continuously drops out. I get the following

rjdoranjr
rjdoranjr Member Posts: 2 New User

default gateway not available or reseset Wifi adapter or wireless capability is turned off.  While trying to find out what to do my Wifi starts working.  It is not my service provider as I am running 2 other applications with no problems???

Best Answer

• rjdoranjr
    Answer ✓

I determined that my intel adater driver was out of date.  I have updated and I will adise if this eliminated the problem.

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

I get this occasionally. I'll open another browser and it won't connect. There won't be any errors on my wifi, modem, none of the lights are blinking and a few minutes later it will be fine. There is a free wifi repeater in our area and when this happens, their signal is off the chart.

If you want to see what your area is like, download Wifi Analizer to your phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en

• rjdoranjr
    Answer ✓

I determined that my intel adater driver was out of date.  I have updated and I will adise if this eliminated the problem.