Acer R13 R7-372T : Screen often blacks out for a second and returns back, Please FIX.

intelMT
intelMT Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I am having momentary screen blackouts, usually while browsing in Chrome/Opera with many tabs open. Do you also have this type of disturbing screen blackouts? I really like my R13 but this keeps bugging me that I even think of selling my laptop. I tried updating graphics driver myself but it said it was customized by manufacturer. I would appreciate if you could offer an update to fix this issue. Thanks.

Best Answer

• intelMT

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Hi, I searched for a solution on the WWW and discovered that it was due to some 3D settings in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel that I had changed. I have disabled Application Optimal Mode. It seems to work without any problem now.

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

I would recomend using other browsers to check if the issue persist and let us know.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • intelMT

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Hi, I searched for a solution on the WWW and discovered that it was due to some 3D settings in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel that I had changed. I have disabled Application Optimal Mode. It seems to work without any problem now.