Acer revo one wont start up

yuriramiah
yuriramiah Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi, i have an acer revo one. Been playing dota 2 on this device for some months now. Had some crashes while playing as the dota 2 would just stop responding and i could not close the program and only thing i could do was to restart or shut down the computer using the power options. Yesterday the PC turned on by itself i dont know how and when i tried to shut it down there was the option "Update and shut down". I did so. After a few minutes it when to the option which you get when you press f8 before the pc startup. The pc was saying the ram needed some kind of update. I ran the update and when to sleep without checking what was going on. When i woke up this morning, I tried to turn on the pc and it did but without anything else working. No signal to the screen and there was nothing else i could do. The mouse was getting the power as it turned on but nothing else seem to work. There is also a strange problem when i tried to unplug the power cable of the pc and put it back on it would turn on automatically and again with the same problem. I think this is a problem with the ram but i cant seem to understand which one as there are no beeep sound when turning it on.

thanking you in advance for the help and support
Best Regards
Yuri

Answers