Acer 9500 projector

Options
Rebelbac
Rebelbac Member Posts: 3 New User
The latch on the door that you open to replace the bulb broke and now I have a hard time getting my projector to stay on. I'm assuming there is some kind of safety mechanism that causes this because it thinks the door I open. I've looked all over the Internet trying to find a new latch or door to replace it with no luck. Can I buy that part from Acer? Or do you have any other opinions on how to fix it? I am currently using tape but it doesn't stay on and looks bad. Please help.

Best Answer

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,052 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

I guess your projector model is H9500.

I'll find two part numbers:

42.JC30H.004 - COVER.LAMP.LATCH

42.JC3J2.001 - COVER.LAMP.LATCH.H9500

You can request a quote and place a order from your Acer store. Be careful, I think there is a minimun order.

France

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,052 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

I guess your projector model is H9500.

I'll find two part numbers:

42.JC30H.004 - COVER.LAMP.LATCH

42.JC3J2.001 - COVER.LAMP.LATCH.H9500

You can request a quote and place a order from your Acer store. Be careful, I think there is a minimun order.

France
  • JMSpatial
    JMSpatial Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hello,

I am the (almaost) happy owner of a H9500 projector. But since a few days, it won't start. t blows three times when switched on, and then light the red LED "LAMP". I assumed i had to change the lamp, and so did I. The new lamp came in this morning (it is an original from ACER). BUT, after the replacement, the projector still won't light, and does the same routine when started. What is wrong ? How could the lamp possibly be not right when it is brand new ?