compatible or similar replacement panel for M270DAN02.6

mookie1590
mookie1590 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I know there are different version of M270DAN02.6 like M270DAN02.3 but I can't find much info stating the differences.

What panels can replace the M270DAN02.6? as long as the interface is the same and it's the same panel that will work in my broken monitor. If it's just bezels differences, or mounting bracket differences. I don't care. I don't have money to replace my monitor and can't find a M270DAN02.6. So what are the differences. I honestly do not care about anything but if I plug in the ribbon cables, it will work. If it's bezel or mounting differences, I'll rig it some way or another. I've got plenty of equipment to do this or make my own mounting hardware, or what it would require. Even simple or complex soldering if it's required. I'm desperate to get this working.  

So what are the differences and what can replace the M270DAN02.6 since I can't find any. As I said if it's minor things like bezel differences or different locations for the screws, I don't care. I'll rig something up. I just need the 1440p 165 fps.