Acer Predator XB271HU

Options
Denkan
Denkan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

Hello!

Acer Predator XB271HU I jsut got my new monitor today, and it seems it only goes to 120hz.

I run a GTX 770 2gb modell is that card capable doin 1440p 144hz? cuz the max rate i can set is 120hz even when i try 1080p the 144hz mode is not there either.

Using DP 1.2 cable that come with the monitor

Regards

Answers

• Denkan
    Denkan Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

any1?

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

The monitor will support 144Hz using the included DP cable. We do not have information on third party video cards; please contact the vendor of the video card to verify if it supports this refresh rate. 

• Roffen
    Roffen Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I tried to create a new thread but I had a problem with that so I am afraid I'll have to hike this thread.

Got the new monitor yesterday, and everything would have been ok if i could have turned the brighness down a bit. I am not a gamer, I will be using it for surfing and texting.  Why by a Predator for that? It was the best looking of the available options (and the most expensive as well)

I have problemsevery time I want to use the buttons to go to settings. Yesterday I managed to find the Function page to select Picture setting, but it was not possible to change the value for brightness. What may be the reason for that, and how can I be able to change the value?

I only hope I can find my way back to the same page againSmiley Wink