(Help) Predator 15 G9-529_ Screen concern (Tiny green pixel/sub pixel)

Options
Zahir89
Zahir89 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter

Hello everyone,

It's been almost 5 months since I got the predator 15, I usually paly games and do a lot of photo editing. I have a habit to pixel peep while editing.

All of a sudden yesterday night I have noticed a tiny green pixel while playing Witcher 3 during the night free roaming in the game, at first I thought it might have been a game issue or probably refresh lag. Closer inspection after cleaning the screen on a totally black background I can notice a green pixel. The green pixel isn't very noticeable during the day but it gets annoying after I have noticed, my eye always direct to the green pixel now.

I looked up online but very little knowledge on LED panels.

Anyone kindly assist me on this issue.

Regards

Answers

• Runner
    Runner Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

HI!
    First of all, i got the same problem with blocked pixels less then one month after purchase.

I solved it with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdrMuKpaCI&t=196s

Just be careful and try not to look at the video for more than a few seconds...

Put it in full screen and leave the laptop on for a while.

• Zahir89
    Zahir89 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options

Thanks for replying. I have resolved the issue using PixelHealer, ran it in 5x5 box for about 2 hours though no effect untill I tired the conventional way of slightly pressuring the pixel region using my galalxy notes S pen tip while running Pixelhealer, it finally worked.