Fresh out of the box G9-592 experencing blue screen

Options
Zahir89
Zahir89 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter

Hello everyone, Greetings form the UAE, It's my very first post here.

It's been a day since I got the Predator 15 (G9-592H), in acer care center everything seems to be up to date. Later in the day I only applied NVidia software update. As I was installing Firefox all of a sudden I got the blue screen stating ‘’kernel security check failure’’ after rebooting the keyboard wasn’t working, only the track pad was. Luckily I had the system backed up soon as I got the notebook. I had looked up online before posting here, what many are saying ‘’kernel security check’’ is related to NVidia software bug, the update roll back was not available for nvidia driver. I have also ran the file integrity check but no errors were to be found. I can’t quite diagnose the precise cause.

If anyone here can kindly help me out,

Regards

Best Answer

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, it comes from the TMP module, I guess. Just go to Bios. You must setup a password to be able to disable TPM.

Without I never saw this error. Only with Bitdefender before updating.

Answers

• beststevie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, it comes from the TMP module, I guess. Just go to Bios. You must setup a password to be able to disable TPM.

Without I never saw this error. Only with Bitdefender before updating.

• beststevie
    Options

and you should search for Killer Network Suite.

I use the 9.0.0.37 which is most stable for my system. This drivers here are also causing bluescreens.

Last but not least I only have good experiences with the current Intel 530 and Nvidia Graphics drrivers.

• Zahir89
    Options

I have disabled the tpm as of now. Will get back in a while and update

• Zahir89
    Options

Yes the recent version seems to be little choppy, unfortunately i'm unable to to find the archive of 9.0.0.37 of the Killer Network Suite in the official site. None the less appreciate your suggested solutions.

• Zahir89
    Options

I assume the issue has been resolved, thank you for responding Smiley Happy

• the_truth
    the_truth Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Please help me! I've had the same problem more or less. Just started my new laptop and after a few minutes i've had the kernel security check issue. I've tried to disable the TPM but my laptop is now in automatic repair loop. What can i do?