Predator G3-710 i6700 GTX 1070 - Bundled software question

pub1ius
pub1ius Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

So after a long few years of being extremely sick with kidney disease and some other chronic health issues that wouldnt allow me to work that left me homeless on the streets, I finally got my social security approved and the first thing I bought was a Predator gaming desktop.  I have to say Im extremely happy and impressed with it so far!  I'm wondering though are there any codes or free games that come with the computer for the components like the GTX 1070?  I was on the Nvidia website earlier and saw that if you had bought a 1060 a few months ago you could get a couple free Ubisoft games, or steam games, it came with some codes for it.  I don't recall seeing any when I unpacked it.  Due to my limited fixed income its not really feasable for me to purchase any as I barely have any money leftover each month after paying all my bills.  Currently I'm playing Path of Exile and League of Legends but really would like to try out something that will actually utilize the hardware fully, like a  FPS game such as PubG or Doom.  Here are my serial and SSD numbers if that has any bearing on if there are any offers out there I could redeem for any of the hardware in the Predator.

Thanks, - J

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]