unable to install windows on aspire E1-410-29204g50mnkk

Options
unn1985
unn1985 Member Posts: 3 New User

this model come with linux but i wanna install windows , i disable secure boot but under boot mode only show UEFI dont have Legacy , i have no idea how to boot with USB or disc . anyone help me pls... 

Answers

• unn1985
    Options

anyone can help???

• anjhe
    anjhe Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I also have same problem. 

I have two PC notebooks and need to install windows 7 but only UEFI is indicated.. 

please help us!! 

thanks!!

• haej77
    haej77 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I just purchased an Aspire E1-470 that runs on Linpus Linux too and i couldnt find the way to install windows 8... please help...

• haej77
    haej77 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

why is it that no one ever responded to the 1st inquiry?

doesnt anyone here care?

• unn1985
    Options

the problem still not solve ... anyone who know how to solve pls let us know thank you...

• hocus_pocus76
    hocus_pocus76 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    sistem UEFI hanya didukung oleh sistem operasi berbasis Windows x64 (64-bit) saja, dan tidak pada sistem x86 (32-bit).

untuk acer E1-410  sepertinya pilihan hanya ada boot UEFI, jadi harus pakai OS 64bit, jangan OS yang ada pilihan 32bit dan 64bit. semoga dapat membantu, thanks.

• hocus_pocus76
    hocus_pocus76 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    UEFI system only supported by Windows-based operating system x64 (64-bit) only, and not on x86 systems (32-bit).

for acer E1-410 seems to exist only option UEFI boot, so had to use a 64bit OS, not the OS that is 32bit and 64bit options. hopefully can help, thanks.

• nanotubezs
    nanotubezs Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

u must install windows 8 original ( just download iso from the internet ) make sure original iso. .
    iso crack/pre activated not working trust me. . 64 bit only. . 32 and 64bit iso not working. .
    and u must insert key. .u can find at google. . 

[edited for privacy]

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello hocus_pocus76

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.
    The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we have asked that users post in English only, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

• Clyde
    Clyde Member, Knowledge Author Posts: 420 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

This computer only comes with command prompt linpus. You should try downloading the GUI for Linpus Lite at www.linpus.com. You could also try loading ubuntu or another version of Linux at www.linux.org. 

If you want to install Windows, you would need to remove Linux first.This link may help. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/247804.

• mkXXX
    mkXXX Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

test yourself lah!!!

• AbdullahRosdi
    AbdullahRosdi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi,

Here what you need to do:

1) Install Rufus - A software to format and create a UEFI bootable USB drive.

2) Once installed, plug in your USB stick (I used 8GB pendrive). Run the program.

When you run the software, here what to do:

2.1) Device: Choose your USB Device.

2.2) Partition scheme and target system type: Choose GPT Partition scheme for UEFI computer.

2.3) File System: FAT32

2.4) Cluster size: Let it be default.

2.5) New volume label: Give your pendrive a name, or just leave the shown name.

2.6) Format options: Checked "Quick format" and "Create extended label and icon files". For create a bootabe disk,        click the dropdown menu, and choose ISO Image, then click the Disk Icon next to it and browse for you W8/W8.1 ISO  file.

2.7) Click Start.

3) After its done, plug the USB into the E1-410G.

4) Turn on the laptop, and the windows installation menu will be shown. *make sure you have prioritise to boot from USB.

• Zheed
    Zheed Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

thumbs up to hocus_pocus76 and nanotubezs

i agree to both of them in using only windows 64bit operating system in acer aspire e1-410 (because it only supports UEFI on boot option). Already tried win8 x64 on an acer aspire e1-410 an it works. still not tried win7 x64 though.

a simple guide is here:

1. Download winindows 8 image (be sure it is 64bit)

[Link removed]

2. Burn the image on a DVD

3.change the boot order to CD/DVD (this will boot you automatically from your DVD rom)

4.insert the burned image of windows 8 on your DVD rom and start the installation process :0

DONE!!! Smiley Happy you can now install your Windows 8 x64 on your acer e1-410

hope this will help Smiley Happy

• ninja20
    ninja20 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hocus_pocus76 and nanotubezs, what about if i have the 64 bit windows 8 and its original could be possibly enter in bootable windows 8(64bit) but there's no dvdrom detected on boot menu so how does it will boot if there's no dvdrom detected on boot menu>>><<<< how?
  • anjhe
    anjhe Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Hi~

Did anyone tried WINDOWS 7 to install for this??

Seems all of you only installed Windows 8.

Please I need your help...

Thanks!

• redshot52
    redshot52 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

hi

Just Download window 7 image iso,and download iso to usb http://download.cnet.com/Free-ISO-to-USB/3000-18511_4-75880271.html i use 8gb imation flash drive.. run the program and browse the  win7 iso image and change the volume label..and press burn.. in bios setup,boot and choose USB HDD: IMation Nanu Pro..

This discussion has been closed.