service returns-is it sent FedEx??

Options
kevin327
kevin327 Member Posts: 8 New User
I was just wondering if I get some kind of notification that my laptop is being sent so I'm there to sign for it.or is that how you send it or I'm not sure.kind of afraid to leave the house lol

Best Answer

• Inspiration101
    Inspiration101 Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the UK I get sent an SMS text message as I make sure when logging the job I give my mobile phone number.

You are best to telephone your Acer call centre to find out what they do as I know different countries do different things.

Answers

• Inspiration101
    Inspiration101 Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the UK I get sent an SMS text message as I make sure when logging the job I give my mobile phone number.

You are best to telephone your Acer call centre to find out what they do as I know different countries do different things.

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Options

kevin327 wrote:
    I was just wondering if I get some kind of notification that my laptop is being sent so I'm there to sign for it.or is that how you send it or I'm not sure.kind of afraid to leave the house lol

Hi Kevin,

In the US/CAN you'll receive an email once the product ships along with a Tracking Number. It is returned via Fedex and they are very good with their estimated delivery dates.

• kevin327
    kevin327 Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.