Topic

Visitor
jlg49423
Accepted Solution

restore to factory settings

How do I restore my aspire 5536 to factory settings as if I just bought it from the store?

Acer Technician
Acer-Travis

Re: restore to factory settings

Please see this helpful article: http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2631/

Important Links: US Driver Downloads | Knowledge Base Articles | Service Locations
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.

Visitor
kamran_hashmi39

I want to re-isntall my genuine windows from the back placed in hard drive.

I am really confused. I want to install windows from the back up placed in my hard drive by the company but I am worried that If I will lost the partions that I made after purchase since these partiotions were not their before. Please tell me If i will restore the genuine windows from Hard Drive back up will I lost My partitions?

Leader
Vince53

Re: I want to re-isntall my genuine windows from the back placed in hard drive.

Kamram, you're not going to like this. You might have already deleted your back-up when you partitioned your hard drive. If your machine is running well the way it is, I advise you to leave it that way.

Hope this helps.
Visitor
RogerPB

Re: I want to re-isntall my genuine windows from the back placed in hard drive.

Hello Kamram, did you receive any reply for this question? I have the same situation here. Thanks

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: