nVidia Geforce GTX 850M disappear from V3-772G

Options
nosmemos
nosmemos Member Posts: 5 New User

Hi everyone,

I have V3-772G i5 4210,gtx 850,12 gb ram.I realized that the nVidia Geforce GTX 850M graphics card was gone from my system.Completely gone.Not seen on my device manager anymore.i can't reinstall drivers because system not detected the gpu.

Please help.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

On device manager, click on "view" tab and choose "show hidden devices" and look if VGA adapter will appear.

can you take a screenshot of "display adapters" on device manager?

If not, please check in BIOS if there's any option to enable/disable the GPU.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • nosmemos
    Options

i completely formatted harddisk and clean install win 8.1 again.Nothing changes.Gtx 850m shown in hidden devices and there is nothing only boot options in BIOS.I think it is probably a hardware problem Man SadAdsız.jpg

Adsız 2.jpg

• IronFly
    Options

the error code 45 on Nvidia, means a disconnected device (Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.)

Can you report here your BIOS version?

• nosmemos
    Options

bios v1.15 is it possible to reinstall bios?

• IronFly
    Options

You can try but i'm not sure that software will be able to reflash the same version.

i think it's time to contact Acer support service of your region.

• IronFly
    Options

Before flashing the BIOS, i would try a "load default or optimized or Load setup defaults" on BIOS if available, save and exit.

• nosmemos
    Options
    I'll try it thanks
  • nosmemos
    Options

Today at 17.00(+2 timezone) im going give my laptop to acer service and probably 30 day it will be at service.I'm trying to solve my problem.I changed OS to Win7 x64.But nothing changes.

This discussion has been closed.