hdmi connection to tv is seepia colour

frede1
frede1 Member Posts: 7 New User
hello. my broblem is when i put my hdmi cable to laptop via tv and watch movie or only desktop is tv screen....tv screen changes seepia colour. sometimes 5min along sometimes 30min along.... that fixed when i take my hdmi cable out my computer and put back but only temporarily.that annoying... 2 hour movie that operation get 4 or 5 times... sometimes seepia comes and goes but that is rare. and no difference movie play hard disk or streaming.... laptop is aspire 7750G i5 2430-M radeon hd 6850M 1gb and 4 difrend hdmi 1.4 cable tested nothing works.. driver intalled severral times and processor and graphics card thermalpaste are chance... bios update...nothing change... laptop not even warming up....temp is under 50.C

Best Answer

• Clyde
    Clyde Member, Knowledge Author Posts: 420 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Did you try on more than 1 TV? If you did and it does the same thing, it probably needs repair.

Answers

• Clyde
    Clyde Member, Knowledge Author Posts: 420 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Did you try on more than 1 TV? If you did and it does the same thing, it probably needs repair.

• frede1
    hi. i change my win 7 x64 to ubuntu x64....and broblem solved....opensource driver are so much better and laptop silence and much much faster to windows Smiley Happy sounds better too Smiley Happy and no need to fix my laptop....all works fine now...even better to windows and i'm pleased... Smiley Happy all driver installed direcly to ubuntu installation.....win...search driver manualy,,,, Smiley Wink i like that.....
  • frede1
    i wan't to add that more what linux fix Smiley Happy my usb 3.0 port works perfect now...no lost connection any more Smiley Happy bluetooth driver works too...win 7 driver not works.... Smiley Happy and that hdmi seepia colour fix is big big plus Smiley Happy goodbye windows...welcome linux ubuntu 14.04 Smiley Happy
This discussion has been closed.