prem1992
prem1992 Member Posts: 1 New User

pls give a link for windows 7 drivers for aspire e1-510

[subject line edited to reflect new topic]

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,050 Trailblazer

Hello prem1992,

Some drivers are compatibles with Windows 7. Download the drivers one by one and read the file readme.txt.

Acer Worldwide - Choice your country - Support - Search by product: Select Group Laptop --> Series Aspire --> Products Aspire E1-510 --> Operating System: Choice your OS --> Driver Tab and you can select Latest or All.

Example:

CardReaderRealtekCard Reader pilote6.2.9200.2703810.7 MB2014/01/02Download

"<<< For Windows XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows8 x86/x64 Driver >>>"

After check in Device manager, the missing driver(s):

- Click on Start

- Type the command mmc devmgmt.msc in Search box

- Check the device(s) which have a "!". Note the name

I give you the manufactor link(s) of the missing driver(s). Indicate me if the OS is a 32 or 64 bits. 

France
  • kokas
    kokas Member Posts: 3 New User

Hello laurent_14,

I have the same issue.
    I successfully installed most of drivers for w7x64 without 2 of them - PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller and Display driver. I checked intel official site but i could not find the right one.

Thank you

• laurent_14

Hello kokas,

For PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller driver:

OthersIntelTrusted Execution Engine1.0.0.105064.8 MB2014/01/02Download

or

Intel TXE: Intel Trusted Execution Engine driver (caution - read the detailed description)

For display driver:

VGAIntelVGA Driver10.18.10.3349135.0 MB2014/01/02Download

Download them and read the readme.txt file. Perhaps the drivers are compatible with windows 7-64 bits.

See your Acer support website - Windows 8.1-64 bits.

Indicate me your exact processor model (I guess you have a Intel HD---- as graphic controller).

France
  • kokas

Hi laurent_14q,

PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller now work properlySmiley Happy

But i still have a problem with VGA driver (10.18.10.3349) - "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" 

The processor is Celeron(R) N2820
    I cant find exact graphic controller model. Aida64 said just Standart VGA grapfics adapter 
    Chip type: Intel(R) VLV mobile/Desktop Chipset Accelerated VGA BIOS 

Intel HD Graphic.

• kokas

Hi again,

Finally found the right VGA driver in intel official site. Aida64 helps me.
    Now windows troubleshooting program tells that i need Universal serial bus driver. In the device mng everything is ok...

Thanks for support

• laurent_14

Hello,

Which TXE driver did you install Acer or Intel?

Have you tried to reinstall the chipset driver?

I found these specifications for an Aspire E1-510 with Intel N2820 (Acer South Africa):

Interfaces/Ports
    HDMIYes
    Total Number of USB Ports2
    Number of USB 2.0 Ports1
    Number of USB 3.0 Ports1
    VGAYes
    Network (RJ-45)Yes

France
  • barrymonday
    barrymonday Member Posts: 1 New User
    hi i am need of help. bought a new laptop today acer e1-510 unfortunately its on windows 8.1 64 bit. i am used to using windows 7. so i ask for help. i have a windows 7 disc original. i cant find any windows 7 drivers for this laptop anywhere i trust. official site does not list windows 7 drivers. please help. many thanks
  • grsshppr_km
    grsshppr_km Member Posts: 1 New User
    kokas, why would you ask the question and not tell what you did to resolve it? What did you download to fix it? So frustrating...
  • ezhilmani
    ezhilmani Member Posts: 1 New User

try to chech DREIVER PACK ONLINE solution. Its getting whatever driver support in your lap. I tried it and now working in aspeire W1-510 WITH WINDOWS 7. its working well.

Also click the bellow link.

https://drp.su/

Regards,

[edited for privacy]

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads or content and is not responsible for them. Acquiring files through such links or using directions found there is at the user’s own risk.

• Forever
    Forever Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter

You can download Acer E1-510 Windows 7 Drivers from here

http://community.acer.com/t5/Notebooks-Netbooks/Acer-E1-510-Windows-7-Drivers-32-bit-and-64-bit/m-p/332614#U332614

They are the latest Windows 7 Drivers for Acer E1-510, they are available in 32-bit and 64-bit format.

• kribimichael
    kribimichael Member Posts: 1 New User

Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 7 (32bits) Acer E1-510-2500 (Celeron N2820) ... it's works perfectly !

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/fr/download/24972/Pilote-pour-Graphiques-HD-Intel-pour-Windows-7-8-8-1-32-bits

Take care !