Ultrabook Acer M5-481TG Making Noise

Shercahn
Shercahn Member Posts: 2 New User

I am so frustrated with Acer.  After finally getting Sam's to straighten out my warranty, I sent in my laptop to get fixed and all they did was an OS reload.  Guess what - 3 weeks later, my problem is back. 

I have always supported Acer but after this experience, I find it hard to recommend them because the Customer Service is not Service friendly.

Now my warranty is out and I have no way to talk directly to someone at Acer about their faulty laptop.

Answers

• Shercahn
    Shercahn Member Posts: 2 New User

Well, I don't know who changed my subject heading because I've never owned an Ultrabook.  I have an Acer Aspire V3-571.  That being said, my dad and I did a test to see if this problem is hardware or software using Knoppix.  Things sounded and operated fine using the Knoppix operating system.  So the next decision was to delete updates one update at a time (backwards) to see if it was an update causing the problem.  So far, the last update for Microsoft Windows seems to be the problem.  So, if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, I hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.