Touch Screen Problems with Video

maitai11
maitai11 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Hi Everyone,

First post here, so I'm a noob on this forum.  Apologies if I leave anything out. 

I have an Acer Aspire V5, model number 571p-6815.  I'm running Windows 8, and everything is up to date.  I have a couple problems:

1.  I can't get full screen video at CNN.  When I click on the full screen button, it is very awkward, tries to go full screen, but then freezes and skips until evenutally, if I'm lucky, it starts up again in small window mode.  This is if I use the touchscreen, OR my mouse cursor. 

2  My second problem is that, when I try and use the screen on other sites that use video to start it, I'll get a message error that states something like, "a problem occurred and Windows reopened this tab". 

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give me in the form of an answer, links, or solutions.  Take care!

All the best,

Maitai

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

What web browser are you using? Have you tried with a browser like Google Chrome or Firefox?

Are you able to get full screen video if you use a mouse and not the touchscreen input?

Have you tried to recalibrate your touchscreen to see if it may be a calibration problem?

• maitai11
    maitai11 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

I have been using I.E. 11

When I use my mouse and cursor, I cannot get a full screen video at CNN.com

I will recalibrate the touchscreen

Thanks for your reply!  I look forward to any further info you may be able to provide. 

Best,

Maitai

This discussion has been closed.