Speaker volume ICON

Options
capt_bob
capt_bob Member Posts: 2 New User

I've lost the on screen ICON that shows speaker volume level when you use the Fn key with the up / down arow keys.  The ICON fades in and out when you change volume level.  What do I need to do to get this feature working again?  The "hot key" works - I just don't get the large ICON that is displayed when you press the keys.  Any help?

Best Answer

• gcsgupta
    gcsgupta Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe you are not relating about the icon on the system tray (right hand corner of the screen), if that is the case, try downloading the launch manager software from acer driver download page, I would have given the link, if you had provided the details about the product.

Answers

• gcsgupta
    gcsgupta Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe you are not relating about the icon on the system tray (right hand corner of the screen), if that is the case, try downloading the launch manager software from acer driver download page, I would have given the link, if you had provided the details about the product.

• suniljp
    suniljp Member Posts: 166 Troubleshooter
    Options

Try reinstalling launch manager software from acer website for your particular model laptop that will solve the issue.

Or you can reinstall it from acer recovery managment follow the steps in the below link to reinstall the LM aplication software.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42/kw/reinstallation%20of%20drivers%20and%20applications%20from%20recovery%20managemnet

Note : Windows 8 currently do not support the on screen feature of launch manager.

• capt_bob
    capt_bob Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thank You for the quick reply.  Reloading Launch Manager did the trick.  Thank you again for the answer to my problem.

Capt Bob

This discussion has been closed.