Repair disk order

duglop
duglop Member Posts: 4 New User
Last week November 29th I ended up having to call acer to order A repair disk for my Acer Aspire... the call went through successfully and I successfully use my debit card to order the disk... The representative told me 3 to 5 business days... It is now been over 5 no disk yet
I tried to call today to check on the status But my warranty was expired...so there isno way to find out where my disk is... I have record of the transaction on my debit card.... I want to know where my disk is because if I do not receive it I will seek legal action... that's all I want is information how to find out about my disk

Best Answer

• duglop
    Answer ✓
    Nevermind a friend gave me a number and I called and they checked it finally... it just took two and a half hours to find it

Answers

• duglop
    Answer ✓
    Nevermind a friend gave me a number and I called and they checked it finally... it just took two and a half hours to find it
  • scottlong8268
    scottlong8268 Member Posts: 1 New User

This sucks for service...i have two acer laptops...and this is their svc....ill never buy another...i just want a hard drive for my laptop......and i cant even email them.....

• duglop

agreed but sadly it seems to be the way of the world now

anyhow, I called their main number and when the recording asked if I was calling about the same issue, I said no and got connected regardless of my warranty...try that if necessary and good luck

This discussion has been closed.