Product Identification R7-572 variants

mwtb
mwtb Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

I'm looking at buying an R7-572, however I'm not sure exactly what the products are that are advertised in my region (Aus/NZ). Most web reviews refer to the US model sold at Best Buy, which is listed on the Acer website with the manufacturer code NX.M94AA.001. The models I see advertised here are called variously:

Acer Aspire R7-572-54208G1Tass

Acer Aspire R7-572P

And sometimes R7-392

And given product/manufacturer ids of:

NX.M94SA.003

NX.M94SA.003-C77

None of these are listed on any Acer website that I can find via Google. So, can anyone tell me if they are actually the same model and, if not, what the differences are? In particular is the screen and pen digitiser the same? Thanks.

Answers

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Most of our R7 models are going to be configured similarly, however I would recommend you contacting the retailer in your region that you plan on making the purchase from for a better idea of the specs. This is because specs can vary do to the region the product is sold.

As far as the screen, the R7-572 comes with the digitizer display but the pen is not always included but can be found and purchased as an accessory.

• Colchicine
    Colchicine Member Posts: 37 New User

I plan to buy mine R7 from Best Buy this weekend.  Is there ANY way to know if I will be getting the digitizer pen with it or not?

This discussion has been closed.