Topic

Visitor
mlindsay

PCI Device driver

I just re-installed Windows XP on my Acer Travelmate 4670 and the driver for the PCI device was not intalled as per device manager error messages. Unfortunately , I do not have then setup DVD's anymore. From where can I download the PCI device driver for my Acer Travelmate 4670?

Thx

Leader
Tabbiekatz

Re: PCI Device driver

Sounds like you need to download the chipset driver for your comptuer. Try here:

http://support.acer.com/us/en/product/default.aspx?tab=1&modelId=796

Visitor
suriya

I didn't Update my PCI Device Driver in my Acer Aspire E1-431.what is the reason for that? Reply me.
Contributing Member
SA_Spurs1

The chipset driver should be installed first before all other drivers. It is needed to make all the other drivers work properly.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the star Give Kudos link to give a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Visitor
nbudhathoki10

i want to acer v3 -471 i3 pci divice

Visitor
trancongluan

xin file

Visitor
thanawat123

thk

Visitor
thanawat123

:catsurprised:

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: