Topic

Regular Visitor
DavidMartins

Heating problems - aspire v3-571G New

Hello

I have a.

The problem is that it gets very hot.

The fan never "fired" even when hot. I think the problem is in the last BIOS update.
Since I did the update, I've had lots of problems, but I can not replace the old version.

If you play a little, the computer freezes and the screen is ace colors and without any movement.

Anyone have any idea what it is?

I'm going crazy with this ...

PC:

ACER ASPIRE V3-571G

core i5-3210M

NVIDIA GeForce GT630M

Regular Visitor
DavidMartins

Re: Heating problems - aspire v3-571G New

Any idea?

I think that will solve achieving replace the BIOS in version 2.04.
But I can not do this!

Regular Visitor
Aeonia

Hey...i've got a quick question about ur rig..got the same hardware acer v3 571G i5-3210m,nvidia 630m ....What is ur usual GPU temparature(on nvidia 630m) when gaming heavy games..e.g black ops 2, Prototype 2, dead space 3, DmC 5, Tomb raider...etc..

Mine is usually around 89-93 degrees...while cpu temp is around 68-76...is this normal?..i used gpu-z to tell temps or msi afterburner...

pliz reply...
Regular Visitor
DavidMartins

[ Edited ]

Please does anyone know of a way I can turn on the fan?

It heats much.

In the normal with just the desktop, NVIDIA is between 45 º and 50 º.

I do not know what to do ....

The processor gets hot very fast (easily reaches 70 º C). I thought the problem was the sink, but for this, the fan would always be at full speed.

Please, any help?

Regular Visitor
radutaalex

Hello i have a V3-571G Laptop bought 2 months ago... and i had noticed that on gaming is overheating, i have tried with Intel video card to play games.. still overheat, on nvidia 630m overheat happens almost instantly... in 30 seconds when in game i get 80 degree celsius. Please help!!!! i did noticed some bios updates are there any fixes for this? i had 1.08 and i had upgraded to the maxinum number available for windows 7 which is 1.13 still no changes. how to use those other bios upgrades. I mention i had bought a cooling fan with 2 fans and still overheat. please help!!!!

Regular Visitor
DavidMartins

Joint to the club.

I will never buy anything from ACER!

Frequent Visitor
ratmcu

Same problem here I got a V3-571G with i7-3610QM and GT640M 
it was turbo boosting as expected on loaded 4 cores up to 3.1GHz I finished Crysis 2 ,max payne 3 with no problem flying over 40fps :smileyvery-happy: but suddenly this throttling started to happen. :smileyfrustrated: now clock drops to 2.3GHz at very begining without turbo boosting to 3.1GHz and later drops to 1.2GHz. 1st I thought my bios update was the culprit but there was no use of using the older 1.06 either :smileysad: 

Frequent Visitor
Gaurab

I have a geforce gt 630m but it overheats. It was fine when I bought it ut gradually its performance has also decreased and even in idle, it heats fron 50 c to 80 c. While playing games it easily crosses 90 c. I can't even access fan settings in msi afterburner to increase fan speed. Does anyone have this problem too ?

dareself87

I have a GeForce GT 730M with 4GB of dedicated VRAM my laptop is overheating too when i play a game...
that's happens from a week i think after the last updates...
any suggestion?

Pioneer
Vince53

[ Edited ]

Daresek, I think you already know that there are a variety of possible explanations. Is the GeForce GT 730M the original video card that came with your laptop? Because of driver problems with laptops, upgrading the video card can cause problems. Can you repost and tell us what model laptop you have?

Of course you know that the fan might have failed. Try a careful shot of compressed air into the exit vent to blow out dust. Put your finger over the exit vent to feel if air is coming out.

Depending on your model, there are some free programs that check your fan speed. You might have a software problem that keeps your fan from going fast enough.

Hope this helps.
Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: