Fps Problem With Acer Aspire 5745g

Options
ImYourDoctor
ImYourDoctor Member Posts: 5 New User

Hello Everyone,

-I am new here but i think u will help me 
My Acer Aspire 5745g (intel i5, nvidia GT 330m, 4gb Ram) suddenly start lagging...
Some Games I play (Vindictus , Dead Space 3 , Far Cry 3 ,...)

I try to bring down quality but fps doesn't fix.

I download Anti-malware (don't work).

I scan with antivirus (don't help).

I do twice format but the problem doesn't fix.

>>>-------Please if anyone know what need to do please reply!---------->

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open NVIDIA Control Panel, Select “Manage 3D settings”,  In the “Preferred graphics processor” drop-down menu, select your NVIDIA processor.

Answers

• philetus
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open NVIDIA Control Panel, Select “Manage 3D settings”,  In the “Preferred graphics processor” drop-down menu, select your NVIDIA processor.

• ImYourDoctor
    Options
  • philetus
    Options

I can't read that.

• ImYourDoctor
    Options

In the nvidia control panel -> Preferred graphics processor is missing . what i need to do?

• philetus
    Options

Try Select “Manage 3D settings”, then Global settings, In the “Preferred graphics processor” drop-down menu, select your NVIDIA processor.

If it's not there, in Manage 3D settings, click on Power Management Mode, go up to top and click the Desktop drop down menu and check Add "Run with Graphics Processor" to context menu.

• ImYourDoctor
    Options

Thanks for reply but i think because i have laptop this option was hidden 
    http://i46.tinypic.com/34hbfyw.jpg

• ImYourDoctor
    Options

Hello everybody...!!!

- After enough time i find the solution 

1) Open NVIDIA Control Panel, Select “Manage 3D settings”,  In the “Preferred graphics processor” drop-down menu, select your NVIDIA processor.
    *If anyone in NVIDIA Control Panel don't have Preferred Graphics Processor...  

2) Open new Tab on your Browser and Press " driverpack solution 14 download ***** " 

--- and download offline version with *****----> (here is the link) download.drp.su/DRP14.*****

3) After download open the programm ... and update/install all drivers . Of course don't forgot restart ur pc Man Wink

4) Finally . Right click on your desktop go to NVIDIA Control Pnael and check again the 1) ...

I Hope IT Will WORK ! If It Works Share This And To Other Users.
                                                                     Thanks All Good Day!