Topic

Frequent Visitor
dani16

Flash player update

[ Edited ]

I keep getting an Acer pop-up that says "Please Download Latest Version of Flash Player". I have updated adobe flash player and that didn't help. Any suggestions? Its an Acer Aspire 5733 purchased new less than one year ago.

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: Flash player update

Where does this pop up occur?

What programs are running?

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Frequent Visitor
Amelda

Hi

I have an acer aspire one D270.  I have also been getting an acer pop-up.  I asks me to download the

latest version of flash player.  I have done that, but keep getting the message. 

This started happening when I decided to "clean" my computer and get rid of some unwanted programs.  I deleted a flash player that looked like it was a duplicate.  My computer functions OK, but it bothers me that I can't fix it.  I tried do do a restore - did not work.  I think the acer system has flash player installed at a certain location, and when I now update, it gets downloaded and installed, but not to the location where the acer system wants it to be.

Can anyone help?

Regular Visitor
Jegan

Hi,

In this issue, I would suggest that you disable the Acer updater from the start up items and check whether the issue persists.

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: