E1-510 Windows 7 Video Driver Needed

pmdavis0619
pmdavis0619 Member Posts: 2 New User
Acer has recently posted a flash update which now allows this laptop to accept a Windows 7 USB install (THANK YOU). Many drivers were missing after install. Fortunately many of Acer's 8.1 drivers listed also had Windows 7 files included - EXCEPT for the display adapter. Windows standard VA driver provides correct resolution, but Aero functionality and some programs won't run well with it. Can someone please post and or tell me where to get a Windows 7 64 bit display driver for the E1-510? Thanks.

Answers

• sunny7422k
    sunny7422k Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi

I'm also looking for the Win 7 64bit drivers. Btw, did you try installing the drivers that comes with the included cd?

Do they work as they are meant for Win 8 and not 7.I was busy and didn't have time to spend on this, and probably wouldn't have time till this weekend. Someone please let us know where to get the Win7 compatible drivers. As of now I have the bios updated and just have Win7 Ultimate installed on the e1-510.

Thanks and Regards.

• pmdavis0619
    pmdavis0619 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I didn't get a CD with mine... but downloaded the 8.1 drivers from Acer's site. If the main Setup App doesn't work, there's usually a Win7 folder in each where the base driver files are kept so you can still update the drivers via Device Manager. The video display adapter is the only one that doesn't work from their site.
  • pretorianbr
    pretorianbr Member Posts: 4 New User

If anyone needs this Driver and the other driver,

Try the DrivePackSolution,

if you still have problems pm and i will send a link with solution.

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,017 Trailblazer

Hello pretorianbr,

For Intel HD graphic controller, you'll find here.

Choice Graphics ---> Laptop graphics drivers

France
  • hsvetoslava
    hsvetoslava Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi,

I have ACER ASPIRE E1-510-4899 and I just found the Windows 7 Video Driver, it is Intel® Iris™ and HD Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8/8.1 64-bit and I just downloaded it from the link bellow:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=23714

Download it faster, because they might change the link.

• ALI_BABA1206
    ALI_BABA1206 Member Posts: 1 New User

please send me link i am facing problem. my laptop is acer aspire E1-510. and i need vga driver for win 7 (64 bit)

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,017 Trailblazer

Hello ALI_BABA1206,

Download the Intel VGA driver on this page. Unzip it and read the file readme.txt. Perhaps it's compatible with Windows 7-64.

France
  • Forever
    Forever Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter

You can download Acer E1-510 Windows 7 Drivers from here

http://community.acer.com/t5/Notebooks-Netbooks/Acer-E1-510-Windows-7-Drivers-32-bit-and-64-bit/m-p/332614#U332614

They are the latest Windows 7 Drivers for Acer E1-510, they are available in 32-bit and 64-bit format.