Topic

Regular Visitor
mithun993

Dolby Home Theater is not working !

Hi, I have an Acer Aspire 4830T , I have been using the computer over 1 years and it worked great the sound quality was awesome. However, recently my Dolby speaker is not working anymore (Dolby Home Theater- Professionally Tuned) I didnt upgrade my computer to windows 8 or something , the computer is just the way it was . oh and  I even rebooted my computer but it didnt slove the problem . 

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: Dolby Home Theater is not working !

What has been updated recently?

Have you attempted to restore the system to factory defaults?

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Regular Visitor
mithun993

yes, I have restored the system to factory defaults.

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Then the only thing remaining would be a hardware issue.

Please contact technical support in your region for further assistance with this issue.

Acer Service and Support

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Regular Visitor
mithun993

Thank you !! That really helps .:smileyhappy:

poweretorj

Try to reinstall Audio driver (Dolby embedded). Open Acer Recovery Management => Reinstall Drivers or Applications => Install Audio Codec => follow instructions and restart.

Video: http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26947

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: