Aspire M5 581TG Screen repair

Options
moizmasood
moizmasood Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,  I live in Changwon, South Korea. I have an acer Aspire M5-581T(G) notebook which was running very fine until this incident happened last month and my screen got damaged by stepping on it.. I tried some places in Korea for the repair but nobody else was able to repair it and most of them refused by saying unavailability of screen of this model anywhere in Korea.. that made me feel worried, since i need my laptop for study and work. One of my Korean friend contacted Acer service center in seoul but they also didnt give a satisfactory answer. 

If anyone knows about the screen model related to this notebook then Kindly guide me and send some links to buy it. It's really difficult to find the screen. I'll appreciate if any acer support representative look into this matter and provide some help.

Thanks..

Moiz

20140906_001320.jpg20140906_002611.jpg

[edited for privacy-removed image which displayed complete serial number]

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,076 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello Moiz,

I indicate you some part numbers of LCD panel for Aspire M5-581TG:

LG - LP156WH6-TJA2

LUCOM - F2156WH6-A20AG1-A

LUCOM - F2156WH6-A20AG0-A

Hoping that this can help you.

France
  • pmazetto
    pmazetto Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi Laurent,

I have the same problem with my Acer in Brazil. The screen is very difficulty or impossible to find.

the LG screen mentioned works in M5-581T? It is equal the Lucom screen?

tks

best regards

Paulo

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello Paulo,

The Acer spare part is common to Aspire M5-581T or TG (screen cpl):

6M.RZCN2.002MODULE.LCD.15.6.WXGA.HINGE-UP
    6M.RZCN2.003MODULE.LCD.15.6.WXGA.HINGE-UP

The LG panel will work in your laptop. I didn't find the specifications of LCD panels (Lucom and LG).

France
  • amd39
    amd39 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hello Moiz

I have the same proble with my ACER Asprire M5-581T-6405 Ultrabook, and grossomodo I have been told everywhere that I would have to go big name companies like best buy, etc... to fix it. It cast a lot of money. Have you found a solution to this issue?

Thanks 

Abdoul