Topic

Regular Visitor
azphotog
Accepted Solution

Acer V5 converter cable

The manual for my V5-122p says that a converter cable is available for USB 3.0 (adds a 2nd 3.0 port). This would be very helpful but I cannot locate such a device after searching on Google. Does anyone know where I can obtain such a cable?

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: Acer V5 converter cable

You should check the Acer Store:

http://store.acer.com/

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Regular Visitor
azphotog

I looked in the store already. They show a mini cp to VGA/LAN/USB converter cable. It does not give enough detail to know if this is a 2.0 or 3.0 USB port. It's a little pricy but if it is a 3.0 port I would probably buy it.

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

The converter cable in the store appears to be USB 2.0.

I'll also send you a private message.

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

New Visitor
PrebenTPedersen

Could you please confirm whether the cable is an USB 2.0 or 3.0.

Regular Visitor
azphotog

The cable is definitelty 2.0. Apparently a 3.0 cable is not available

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Member philetus really stepped up this past month with 160 replies and a good share of Kudos. It looks like he is on a fast track to being a true leader here! Thank you from all of us philetus.

Frequent Contributor

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: