Topic

Visitor
artjom1995
Accepted Solution

Acer Aspire V3-571G Bios Settings

Hi,

My laptop is very hot I just bought it like 2 days ago. It most of the times up to 60 c and the only thing I have open is Google Chrome or just only Skype, I think it's way too hot for just one program.

I want to change the fan speed I tried from the Bios settings and could't find it but then I saw there was a new update, I updated it and I still can't seem to change the fan speed.

I tried FanSpeed, NVIDA Inspector and things like that, I can't change it there either. Even tho NVIDIA Inspector allows me to overlock but i'm afraid that will damage things, also since the laptop is new.

So.. How do I change the fan speed?

Thanks in advance if someone replies.

Leader
Vince53

Re: Acer Aspire V3-571G Bios Settings

You bought it two days ago? I would take it back. Someone at the factory might have been having a bad day, and you don't know what other problems will turn up.

Hope this helps.
Established Member
davidgreene

If I were you, I would get it replaced. Two days old and getting hot? It might explode in a week. 

David

Visitor
AlexLaslau

I have a problem installin windows 7 Proffesional ... I bought it today and it comes with Linux Linpus and thats why i want to install windows 7 ... but i have a problem i downloaded legaly windows 7 from my brother university and after i finished it downloading i mounted the windows image on a pendrive <<with enough memory>> but here is the problem ... when i open my laptop it apears only F2 (Setup) button ... i open the setup menu and when i go at Boot menu it appears my pendrive as  USB HDD : KingstonDT 100 G2 i move it the value of it on Boot priority order at top and then i pressed enter but nothing it refreshes the page witouth anything happening ... Please show me how to do it !!

New Contributor
AnachroNia

You need already installed windows to make bootable usb :smileyhappy: 

Check this -> http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/usb-installation-disk-windows-7-extra-software/ 

It's not just copying the files to the flash drive - you have to make it bootable. 

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: