Acer DA220HQL Smart Display

Options
Tshogun
Tshogun Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2015 Archives

I'm using mine with my desktop which is running Windows 8.1 Professional 32-bit the touch isn't working. Touch works fine in Android mode. How can I fix this to work with Windows as a touch screen?

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

To use the DA220HQL Android Smart Display as a touchscreen display with Windows, connect the Android Smart Display to your PC with an HDMI cable and the included USB cable.

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Answer ✓
    Options

To use the DA220HQL Android Smart Display as a touchscreen display with Windows, connect the Android Smart Display to your PC with an HDMI cable and the included USB cable.

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• Tshogun
    Tshogun Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Oh so it's not working cause I only have the HDMI cable hooked up and not the USB cable? I have to have both HDMI and USB cable hooked up? Thanks for the prompt response.

• Sharanji
    Options

The USB cable when connected will enable the touch function on windows computer.

• Tbogdy93
    Tbogdy93 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Im using a dvi cable to micro hdmi and a separate usb to usb cable to run my windows 8 pc on on Acer Smart Display DA220HQL but still touch screen is not working (On android is working well)