ACER x223W monitor stopped working

Options
jakebebber
jakebebber Member Posts: 1 New User

I've owned my ACER x223w for several years now. I came home today from work and while the monitor was on, and still connected to the computer, the power light was blinking and the monitor was non-responsive (i.e., I could not power on or off.) I pulled the plug and plugged back in, but again the power light would slowly blink, with an occasional "ACER" logo fading in and out, but no response. I plugged my computer in to a different monitor, and the computer is fine, so I'm thinking something has happed to the x223w. Is there a simple fix or suggestion or do I need to go get a new monitor (avoiding ACER of course if it is just going to fail ...)

Thank you!

Jake

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

You can try a power reset to see if that helps. To do a power reset, unplug the power cable and press and hold the power key for 10 seconds. Then, release the power key and plug the monitor in and attempt to use it. If you are still unable to get a proper display, We would suggest contacting technical support to inquire about warranty repair options. Many of our monitors carry a 3 year warranty, so there is a chance you may still have warranty left.

Acer Service and Support

This discussion has been closed.