Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Acer Account

Delete Acer Account

SOLVED

Re: Delete Acer Account

Hi 011Steve011,

Now that you've made a post, you should be able to PM Acer-Jose to request deletion of your Acer and community account.

Sorry to see you go, we hope to see you again!

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

New User

I want my account deleted too, who should I turn to?

Highlighted

Ani1 wrote:

I want my account deleted too, who should I turn to?

Hi Ani1,

Now that you've made a post, you'll be able to send a PM.  Please contact Acer-Karp to get help with deleting your account.

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information.  Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

New User

Hello I would like to have removed my Acer ID and my community login. 

Thanks, 

Hello plaseo,

Please send a Private Message to Acer-Karp who can help with closing your account.

Thanks!

Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up-14.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

New User

Hi there i also I no longer need my Acer ID account and my Acer Community account. Can you please delete them.

Hi Starwalker1,

We're sorry to see you go!  You can send a PM to Acer-Karp for help with deleting your account.

New User

Posting for the first time to be able to send private message for acer account deletion

New User

I also need to delete my account, as I'm not from the US and it's not letting me register my product in my own country.

New User

Posting for the first time to be able to send private message for acer account deletion

Announcements
Get exclusive gaming insights, expert advice, and more. Enter the Training Room and leave the competition behind.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

Join me in congratulating Acer-Jose who is our new Acer Community Administrator.  José will be working to ensure the Community is the great place for friends and finding the solutions Acer’s global customers are seeking.  Congratulations José!

Acer-Jose
Acer Community Manager Acer Community Manager

Acer Community Manager