where can i get a replacement battery for an aspire 5252 (as10d31)?

Options
zyelia
zyelia Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello, I need to order a replacement battery for my laptop (aspire 5252). My original battery will no longer hold a charge. When I searched for my specific model number AS10D31 with 10.8v and 4400mAh, I pretty much come up empty. There are plenty of batteries listed as replacements for that model number, but with different specs. I was wonering how much of a difference matters when it comes to the voltage. I've been searching other forums and have come up with about 50/50 response. One side says that it doesn't matter within the 0.3v range, I've found charts that list 10.8v and 11.1v in the same category. The other side says that it absolutely matters and the slightest variation could confuse the motherboard into thinking that there is no battery there. What do you guys think? What does Acer recommend? I need my laptop for school and really need to figure this out ASAP. Thanks for any advice.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

Here's the weblink to purchase the new battery Battery

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• zyelia
    zyelia Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Any idea as to what voltage this battery is?
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion standard battery pack
    Estimated Battery life: 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.