i keep getting tcpip bsod errors

Options
svair4
svair4 Member Posts: 1 New User

I am getting tcpip.sys errors and i dont know how to fix this any help would be appreciated

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

Tcpip.sys is a Windows driver. A driver is a small software program that allows your computer to communicate with hardware or connected devices. This means that a driver has direct access to the internals of the operating system, hardware etc..

You may run System File Checker
    Type Command Prompt in the "Search" box, right-click "Command Prompt", and then click "Run as administrator". If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow
    At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter :
    sfc /scannow
    This command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder

If you are able to login into windows you may try to restore your computer to previous date.
    You may also check if any new window updates were installed automatically on the computer. You may uninstall it.

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.